Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A New Thing

This is a new adventure for me. A place to record my thoughts for any of interest to critique. Maybe, we can exchange dialog which will enrich us both.

My calling is as a Lisenced Professional Counselor. My purpose is to help people succeed. I am a believer in Jesus. He is my wisdom. . . my understanding. . . my know-how. . . my ability. Without Him I have nothing of true value.

I envite you to journey with me as I grow in understanding of life and purpose. Share with me your thoughts and experiences and we will both be the better for it. Thank you. Peace.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Brent.

This is great! I appreciate you so much. Your calling of heling others succeed is truly what you do.

Lord Bless you, brother!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brent:
You are one of the most inovative and creative people I know. I have always appreciated and admired these qualities in you and how you are confident in yourself enough to step up to the plate and try something new. I wish you well on this new avenue for you to express your many God given talents.

Your friend.

Jon Davidson

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brent, very good content but the black background is a geniuine bummer. (Hard to read?!)
-Mike

6:04 AM  
Blogger brent said...

Mike,

You hit the bulls eye. Thanks for the critique. I think the blue background is easier to read.

Brent

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BG:
You nailed it at the opening, New Adventure!
Thanks for asking me along for the journey but please remind me from time to time to stop and remember I'm on one with you.

Kevin Charton

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home