Sunday, December 28, 2008

The January Challenge

Almost 30 years ago a friend challenged me to read through the book of Proverbs each month. I read through it for several months and then at least once every year since. The last several years I at least read through the book in January, a chapter for each day. I figure that it starts my year out with my focus on wisdom from the Lord.

This year it occurred to me to open the challenge to others. So if you feel impressed to do so, read a chapter for each day of the month of January. Read the chapter with the corresponding day and then ask Father to increase in you His wisdom. Write down any impressions you receive and memorize the related verse or passage. Finally, occasionally leave a post here with your insights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home