Saturday, January 31, 2009

Being Known

It’s been three years now since my first post. I haven’t posted every month but pretty close to it. It’s been a good personal discipline. I guess I’ve averaged a little better than 1000 visitors per year. That’s not why I do it, however it is gratifying to know people stop by and sometimes comment. The main reason is personal process – seed thoughts that have been stirred in me. I write them so not to lose them. The secondary purpose is to leave something of myself for my kids. They might read these words someday and know me a little better and hopefully themselves. They will be able to pick up the tone in a way no one else would be able to. I am valued when someone else considers my thoughts. But more importantly is that my kids will have more of an awareness of me in them. They will know how proud I am of them and how much I love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home