Monday, May 29, 2006

Prayer Request

”Oh, that I would pursue You with all I have and live in the realm of all that I have and who I am in Christ. May I experience You in Your fullness.”

This is my prayer, my heart’s cry. I want to experience Jesus in a practical way so that others may see and know that there is a God in Israel. If this were answered, it would look like an increased awareness of Father’s presence that is demonstrated by prioritizing and accomplishing the things that need to be done. Practically, I would spend more time with my family and there would be an increased closeness and connection. It has to do with true intimacy. I want to see Father work in my life and the lives of others in such a way that it is undeniably Him.

1Sa 17:46-47 This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you down and cut off your head. And I will give the dead bodies of the host of the Philistines this day to the birds of the air and to the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel, and that all this assembly may know that the LORD saves not with sword and spear. For the battle is the LORD's, and he will give you into our hands.

I believe the condition of our nation is the consequence for the Church not being fully the Lord’s. There is no fear of the Lord in “Israel”. David had a big thing to do and he relied on God. He had something to prove to the world and to Israel. My I have such boldness in the face of my enemies. May you have such boldness.

I would like to propose that you, Reader, pray for me in this matter. And I in turn will pray for your specific request. Then we can post what the Lord does. Give a specific, measurable request. How will you (and more importantly others) know if it is answered? I will pray to this end. What is the one thing God can do in your life that would be unmistakably Him? Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home